Answer those questions to yourself!
How many times have you felt unheard?
How many times you have been misunderstood?
When you are texting someone, does your message comes across as intended?
Learning how to communicate efficiently is part of coaching and determined practice - Which means that we can all learn it!
In Conflict there are moments one can see it as a "problem" as much as one can see it as "opportunity". Conflicts can be seen as a moment to create and transform a relationship into something more constructive and positive.
In Conflict Coaching with Individuals, Couples, and Groups, the transformation in the communication is incredible where you become much more resilient and prepared for conflicts when they arise. Hence, the strength of a relationships afterwards develops and increases the meaningful connection.
Therefore, together into effective communication is much more efficient with an experienced and qualified coach to facilitate and guide you to it.
Becoming the Best Version of yourself
There are many things that needs to be done to become your Best Self.
What would be some examples?
1) Create Boundaries - Say “NO” to protect yourself
2) Be truthful with your feelings, peers, family, and especially self
3) Be transparent - Not only honest
4) Organize yourself - By birth order, temperament, experience, and desire. People forget that organization is not done universally, it has to be cater to who you are in order to be effective
5) There are many more… When we work together we will address them all!